No Flash player.
Welcome to the 4th village in France, Trois Forêts holiday park, which has opened in Moselle Lorraine. Set in a 435-hectare forest, Trois Forêts holiday park is the largest and most wooded Center Parcs in Europe. Surrounded by incredible flora and fauna, the all-wooden cottages are completely integrated into the countryside. There is an Aqua Mundo like you have never seen before, a children's farm, and sporting and fun activities for everyone... Not to forget the "green heart", a forest conservation area covering 58 hectares, with a river.
Between a bike ride and a Wild Water River descent, seize the opportunity of your weekend or your stay on the Village of Les Trois Forets in Moselle-Lorraine to discover picturesque places and famous monuments.
- Abreschviller's woodland train : Ninety minutes of happiness in the lush green Abreschviller Forest. A train ride through the woodlands of Vosges ending with a tour of a waterwheel sawmill.
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix: neither a zoo nor a reserve, it is a skilful mix of both and it is home to bears, packs of wolves, stags, lynx and bison etc. There are numerous teaching aids and daily entertainment
- The Baccarat Crystal Museum : welcomes visitors interested in viewing more than 500 timeless pieces on display. Learn about the history of the unique art of handmade crystal, perfected since 1764 by Baccarat craftsmen in France
- The museum of Sarrebourg : offers more than 100 magnificent works of art illustrating the earthenware from 1735, and the Chapelle des Cordeliers with Marc Chagall's biggest stained-glass window named "La Paix".
- The Saint-Louis-Arzviller inclined plane : the only such construction in Europe. It allows boats to cross a 45-metre change in altitude which would otherwise require 17 locks. A spectacular construction to be seen from a small tourist train