Easter Holiday at Center Parcs
Let Center Parcs make this year’s Easter Holidays unforgettable. Come and participate in Easter activities like painting and hunting eggs, and special meals for Easter weekend and Easter Monday. During the springtime, our parks are full of beautiful flowers and there are plenty of fun things to do both indoors and outdoors, like enjoying the tropical vibes in swimming paradise the Aqua Mundo and the Market Dome!
Enjoy Easter in the Netherlands
- Look for Easter deals at De Kempervennen, where you can take long strolls around the two large lakes and enjoy year-round skiing at the Montana Snowcenter.
- Easter getaways at De Eemhof, located near Amsterdam, offer the experience of utmost privacy when you stay in one of our boathouses, complete with its own terrace where you can soak up the warm, sunny rays.
Easter holiday in France
- At Villages Nature® Paris, just outside of Paris near Disneyland® Paris, you can truly do it all: day trips to the city of lights and evenings in the Aqualagon - one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- If you’re looking to venture more into the lovely French countryside, come to Le Lac d’Ailette where you can welcome the Easter season by doing tons of outdoor activities like the Zip Wire, High Adventure Activity and water activities on the lake and beach.
Easter break in Belgium
- Why not take an Easter vacation to the Ardennes and discover our park Les Ardennes with its completely renewed cottages and vast terrain for mountain biking?
- At De Vossemeren, you can enjoy the large indoor playworld Discovery Bay or take long hikes through the Bosland nature area with the special Sahara van Lommel.
Spend Easter in Germany
- Why not go hiking or mountain biking in the land of 1000 hills at Park Hochsauerland?
- At Bispinger Heide you’ll love our outdoor activities such as Kids Driving School and Adventure Golf.
- If you’re looking for an exciting adventure for Easter weekend you should try the five slides and the longest Wild Water Rapid of Center Parcs in the Aqua Mundo at Park Allgäu, our newest park at the foot of the Alps.
Displaying parks closest to your location first
- Arrival: every day from 15h00
- Departure: Mon. to Sat. by 10h00 & Sundays by 12h00