You can arrive on any day of the week, excluding Sunday. Note that flexible stays are not possible during holiday periods. You can find all the possibilities in the booking tool.
- On which days can I arrive?
- Where can I book my flexible holiday?
Holidays with flexible arrival and departure days can currently be booked on the Center Parcs website and through our call centre: +31 10 498 97 54.
- Do benefits such as Family and Early Bird Discounts also apply to flexible holidays?
Yes. All benefits, such as the Family Discount, the 55+ Discount and the Early Bird Discount, also apply to holidays booked on most flexible arrival and departure days. These benefits apply just as they would for regular midweek and weekend holidays.
- Do benefits like ActivitiesGift vouchers and Preferred Location Cottage apply to flexible holidays?
Yes, you are entitled to use benefits such as ActivitiesGift vouchers and Preferred Location Cottages, but only in combination with an Early Bird Discount.
- Is it possible to receive Friends benefits for my flexible holiday, such as Early Check-in?
Yes, Friends benefits also apply to flexible holidays.
- Do flexible holidays also count towards my Friends status?
Yes, this holiday can be applied to your friends status, just like any other holiday booked with us.
- I would like to book a holiday during one of the school holidays. Is this possible?
That depends on what you are looking for. The option of booking a flexible holiday is not available during all school holidays. Regular midweek and weekend holidays can, of course, be booked throughout the year, including school holidays.
- The holiday period of my preference (combination of arrival date and duration of the holiday) is not available online. Is it possible to book this holiday?
All combinations that can be booked are offered online. If your preference is not bookable, we kindly request that you alter your arrival date or the duration of your stay.
- Can I view my flexible holiday in My Center Parcs?
Yes, this and all your other bookings can be viewed under My Center Parcs, including any supplementary options.
- Can I print an e-ticket for my flexible holiday?
You can print an e-ticket through My Center Parcs as soon as you have completed payment and filled in the right registration form.
- Can I book activities for my flexible holiday through the Center Parcs activities calendar?
Certainly! Just as with any holiday you book with us, activities that you wish to take part in during a flexible holiday can be booked prior to your arrival through the activities calendar in My Center Parcs.
- Can I book an activity on my arrival day, even if this activity is scheduled to take place in the morning?
Yes, if the activity has been posted on the activities calendar it can be booked in advance, even if it takes place on your arrival or departure day. Please ensure that you check in at Reception well in advance of when your activity starts.
- Do all the parks now offer activities seven days a week?
From now on not all activities will be scheduled seven days a week. Of course, we will make sure that you can enjoy our comprehensive Center Parcs mix of activities and relaxation on holidays with flexible arrival and departure dates, too.
- When you book a flexible holiday, do the same general terms and conditions apply as when you book a regular holiday?
The terms and conditions of each holiday booked apply equally to all holidays, regardless of whether they are flexible or a regular midweek or weekend holidays.
- Have the opening hours of supermarkets been extended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays just as on regular arrival days?
Supermarket opening hours have not been extended in general. This could, however, change in the future.
- What are the arrival and departure hours?
Your cottage is available on your arrival date from 3 p.m. onwards. We kindly request that you vacate your cottage on your date of departure by 10 a.m. On Sundays this is extended to 12 p.m. Of course, you are welcome to make use of all facilities available at the park on both these days.