Aqua Mundo - Les Trois Forêts
190 metres long and 12 metres high, the Master Blaster is the longest of all the Center Parcs' water slides. It will take you on an unforgettably crazy ride on a rubber tyre! With the Water Tree, watch out for the giant bucket ready to suddenly tip its 900 litres of water over you and do not forget the splashing water cannons. You prefer a little peace and quiet? Enjoy an Early Bird Swim at Aqua Mundo!
See all activities in Aqua Mundo
- Day visitors can book tickets at dagjecenterparcs.nl
- For overnight guests, Aqua Mundo is included in your stay, even before check-in and after check-out.
- The opening hours and activities during your stay can be consulted in the Center Parcs app and on your My Center Parcs account.
- There are family changing rooms with changing mat.
- Leave your belongings in a locker - don't forget your coin.
- Especially for the little ones: life jackets, baby boxes and a microwave oven to warm up the bottles.
- Bring your own food or enjoy the snacks in the café.
- Aqua Mundo is wheelchair friendly - our staff will be happy to give you a helping hand